100 gr breadcrumbs
50 gr parmesan cheese
1 spoonful of capers
salt and pepper
extra virgin olive oil
1) Warm up the oven at 200'
2) Wash well the courgette and cut them in 3 parts
3) Take each side and cut in half on the longest side, with the knife, remove the inner white part of the courgette.
4) Cut finely the capers
5) On one side place the breadcrumbs, the parmesan, salt and pepper, a little olive oil and the capers and stir well
6) In a large plate for the oven, place the cut courgettes over a little olive oil which you will have placed on the base of the plate. Add a little salt.
7) Fill the courgette with the mixture prepared and add a bit of extra olive oil.
8) Cook in the over for about 15 minutes till they become golden.